Speed and handling—cross country riding demands it all, but finding it all in one place is another story entirely. Our Stumpjumper Expert Carbon World Cup, however, has it all in spades. Starting with speed, the frame is fully constructed from our FACT 10m carbon fiber to ensure that the bike is lightweight, stiff, and highly responsive. It's built on our legendary World Cup XC 29 Geometry, which is specifically designed for one-by setups, so it's optimized for explosive power transfer, incredible climbing prowess, and nimble, confident handling. Furthering handling is our Brain technology found on the RockShox SID fork. Brain differentiates between rider and trail input, so things stay firm under effort and plush over bumps. And in terms of the build, you get a rock solid mix of Shimano XT and XTR components to form a bike that's down for however you choose to ride it.
- Casing the wheels is a 29x2.0" S-Works Fast Trak tire at the front and a 29x2.0" Fast Trak Control at the rear. Together, the tires provide a heightened level of fast-rolling traction and reliable protection that's well suited to the rigors of cross country racing.
- The RockShox SID Brain 29 fork provides efficient, frame size-specific travel. It features Brain technology that distinguishes between terrain and rider input in order to maximize your power, while a Brain Fade adjusts the oil flow when not hitting bumps.
- By pairing a FACT 10m carbon fiber frame with our World Cup XC 29 Geometry, this Stumpjumper places a focus on tight tube angles and light overall weight for explosive speed and nimble handling on the race circuit.
- Roval Control Carbon 29 wheels are lightweight and hand-built to deliver sheer speed on climbs and sprints, while the 27mm external width lends itself to ample control and nimbleness on technical descents.
- A blend of SRAM's X01 and X1 components comprise the 11-speed, one-by drivetrain. Together, they provide a lightweight, precise, and efficient platform for both climbing and descending.