Free shipping on orders over $150.
Slacker, longer, lower—you've heard it a million times, but this bike is the real deal. But it's not just the geometry that makes it so capable. Oh, no. The Stumpjumper EVO Comp Carbon 27.5 conquers the gnarliest of trails out there and comes back for more.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we’ve increased both stiffness and performance over bumps.
EVO IS FOR SHREDDERS
Stumpy EVOs aren’t "normal" trail bikes—they’re built to get gnarly, simple as that. With their slacked-out front-end and longer top tube, EVO models have heavier steering and exceptional front-end traction that beg you to do cutties and boost every lip. Get rowdy.
• Lightweight, carbon chassis with aggressive 27.5 EVO geometry and 150mm of rear suspension.
• Stout FOX 36 Rhythm fork excels at devouring the nastiest sections of trail.
• FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance rear shock is supple and easy to adjust on the fly.
- With its light-yet-sturdy, full-carbon frame, 27.5 Trail EVO geometry, and 150mm of deep-feeling travel, this Stumpy EVO is purpose-built to shred the most technical trails.
- FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance has three modes for easy on-the-fly adjustments.
- A FOX 36 Rhythm fork handles suspension duties up front, with stiff stanchions and plenty of adjustability.
- Code R brakes offer =plenty of stopping power.
- SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain provides simple, single-ring performance and a wide gear range…at an exceptional value.
|CHAIN||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|CRANKSET||SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 165mm, 32T|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|FORK||FOX FLOAT 36 Rhythm, Grip damper, 2-position sweep adjustment, 15x110mm QR axle, 37mm offset, 150mm of travel|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air Sleeve, 3-position adjustment, 210x52.5mm|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|FRONT TIRE||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|REAR TIRE||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, S2/S3 150mm, S4/S5 170mm of travel|
|STEM||Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width|
|GRIPS||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|FRAME||FACT 11m full carbon frame, asymmetrical design, 27.5 style-specific EVO Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel|
Stumpjumper EVO - Geometry
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||615mm||647mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||76°||75.6°|
|Head Tube Angle||63.5°||63.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||450mm|
|Head Tube Length||110mm||120mm|
|Bike Standover Height||744mm||756mm|
|Fork Length, Full||542mm||542mm|