Free shipping on orders over $150.
The Stumpjumper EVO Alloy 27.5 is designed to conquer the gnarliest trails out there. We paired 150mm of smooth Stumpjumper suspension with seriously slack, long and low geometry. It’s the perfect frame for anyone looking to build an absolute brawler.
ONE FRAME, ANY TRAIL
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we’ve increased both stiffness and performance over bumps.
EVO IS FOR SHREDDERS
Stumpy EVOs aren’t "normal" trail bikes—they’re built to get gnarly, simple as that. With their slacked-out front-end and longer top tube, EVO models have heavier steering and exceptional front-end traction that beg you to do cutties and boost every lip. Get rowdy.
THE PERFECT FOUNDATION
• Alloy sidearm frame design offers balanced stiffness and precise handling.
• FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance rear shock is supple and easy to adjust on the fly.
• Style-specific sizing lets you choose your frame size based on your riding style.
- With its tough frame, aggressive geometry, and 150 millimeters of suspension, Stumpjumper EVOs can handle whatever you throw at them. Big drops, huge kickers, rocks…you name it.
- The FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance is exceptionally smooth and boasts three compression damping modes—Open, Trail, and Firm—for on-the-fly tuning.
- The Stumpy EVO’s style-specific sizing lets you choose your frame size by your riding style—not just your inseam length. Go S2 for shorter and playful. Go S3 for longer and more stable.
|REAR SHOCK||FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air Sleeve, 3-position adjustment, 210x52.5mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|FRAME||M5 alloy frame, asymmetrical design, 27.5 style-specific EVO Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel|
Stumpjumper EVO - Geometry
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||615mm||647mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||76°||75.6°|
|Head Tube Angle||63.5°||63.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||450mm|
|Head Tube Length||110mm||120mm|
|Bike Standover Height||743mm||764mm|
|Fork Length, Full||542mm||542mm|