While the word "comp" might solicit thoughts of "compromise," we assure you that the Stumpjumper Comp Carbon World Cup isn't having any of that. It's built from our FACT 9m carbon fiber for a light overall weight, superb stiffness, and heightened reactivity. Meanwhile, our World Cup XC 29 Geometry is specifically designed for one-by systems, so you'll gain supreme reliability and a wide range of gears without sacrifice, all while getting explosive power transfer, incredible climbing prowess, and nimble handling. At the front of the bike, suspension duties are handled by a tried-and-true RockShox Reba RL 29 fork that's plenty stiff and responsive. Factor in an efficient SRAM one-by drivetrain and Shimano brakes, and you get a Stumpjumper that's eager to race, and even more excited to go hard on flowy singletrack.
- Roval 29 alloy rims feature a 21mm internal width, making them plenty stiff and lightweight for XC racing.
- A RockShox Reba RL 29 fork offers up smooth, frame size-specific travel, while an easily accessible compression and rebound adjusts permit you to customize the feel according to the terrain at hand.
- By pairing a FACT 9m carbon fiber frame with our World Cup XC 29 Geometry, this Stumpjumper places a focus on tight tube angles and light overall weight for explosive speed and nimble handling on the race circuit.
- The drivetrain is comprised of a mix of SRAM 1x11 components, hand-selected to provide maximum performance at a more palatable value. Combine, the GX and S-1000 pieces deliver crisp shifting, stiff pedaling, and reliable precision—no matter what direction you're pointing the bike on the trail.
- Casing the wheels is a 29x2.0" S-Works Fast Trak tire at the front and a 29x2.0" Fast Trak Control at the rear. Together, the tires provide a heightened level of fast-rolling traction and reliable protection that's well suited to the rigors of cross country racing.