Free shipping on orders over $150.
Stumpjumper Comp 29
When it comes to a no-nonsense design that's efficient on the climbs and handles well on the descents, it's nearly impossible to beat our Stumpjumper Comp. The hardtail design ensures that all of your pedaling force is applied directly to the rear end, so it climbs and hammers on flats like a dream. To further guarantee it, you'll find that the double-ring crankset ensures a wide range of climbing gears. And to make sure that it performs on the descents, as well, we equipped it with a tried-and-true RockShox Reba RL 29 fork and razor thin seatstays for added compliance. Combine that with our built-for-speed XC 29 Geometry, a build kit with a focus on strength and precision, and a lightweight, responsive M5 alloy frame, and this Stumpjumper becomes an obvious choice for anyone who wants speed without the fuss.
- Given its lightweight and ultra-stiff characteristics, M5 aluminum was the natural choice for the frame's construction. And when complemented with our speed-focused XC 29 Geometry and internal cable routing, you get a bike that compromises nothing in delivering explosive speed, confident handling, and hassle-free maintenance.
- A RockShox Reba RL 29 fork offers up smooth, frame size-specific travel, while an easily accessible compression and rebound adjusts permit you to customize the feel according to the terrain at hand.
- Roval 29 alloy rims feature a 21mm internal width, making them plenty stiff and lightweight for XC racing.
- Casing the wheels is a 29x2.2" S-Works Fast Trak tire at the front and a 29x2.0" Fast Trak Control at the rear. Together, the tires provide a heightened level of fast-rolling traction and reliable protection that's well suited to the rigors of cross country racing.
- The drivetrain is made up of a thoughtful mix of Shimano XT and a SRAM S-1250 crankset, while shifting duties come at the hands of Shimano SLX shifters. Combined, the 10-speed setup provides the ideal blend of performance and durability that'll standup to seasons of racing and training.
|CHAIN||SRAM PC-1031, 10-speed, w/ PowerLink, nickel finish|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM PF30, OS press-in bearings|
|CRANKSET||Custom SRAM S-1250, 7050 alloy arms, 10-speed double, PF30, 36/22T, 104/64mm BCD spider|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SRAM X7, 2x10|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano SLX, 10-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano XT Shadow Plus, 10-speed, SGS cage|
|FORK||RockShox Reba RL 29, Solo Air spring, S: 80mm of travel, M/L/XL: 95mm of travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered alloy crown/steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32H|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 32h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry, stainless|
|RIMS||Roval 29, alloy, 21mm inner width, 32H|
|FRONT TIRE||S-Works Fast Trak, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.2""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Fast Trak Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.0""|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm|
|STEM||Specialized Stout XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, butted 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, resin pads|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano BR-M615, hydraulic|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano BR-M506, hydraulic disc, resin pads|
|PEDALS||Resin Test Ride Pedals w/ toe clips|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper, 1-1/2"" lower, Campy style, integrated sealed cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 1-bolt, 30.8mm|
|FRAME||M5 alloy, XC 29 Geometry, tapered head tube, PF30 BB, internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, PM 160 rear brake, replaceable alloy rear derailleur hanger|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice