The 200mm Status FSR II downhill bike brings world championship FSR downhill technology to a more accessible price level. The Status II features a 135mm rear hub spacing, a Fox Van RC coil shock and a RockShox Boxxer RC fork.
- Custom-tuned FOX Van RC coil shock is designed for high-speed downhill terrain and features easily adjustable rebound, compression and preload
- RockShox Boxxer RC offers 200mm of travel with externally adjustable compression and rebound and a 20mm Maxle thru-axle
- Custom Truvativ Descendant crankset with alloy arms, GXP BB, 36T chainring and Gamut bash guard is built for speed and chain retention
- Specialized Butcher DH 2.5" front and 2.3" rear soft dual compound tires offer great traction with Monster Team approved tread, and a bombproof casing
- M4 alloy, 200mm-travel FSR frame with 1.5" head tube, full-cartridge bearing pivots and ISCG mounts makes the Status ready to handle the most technical descents
- Specialized four-bolt, direct mount, 40mm long stem keeps the 750mm 6061 alloy handlebar low, fast, and aligned after a spill