The 200mm Status II downhill bike brings world championship FSR downhill technology to a more accessible price level. The Status II features a 135mm rear hub spacing, a Fox Van RC coil shock and a RockShox Domain dual crown fork.
- M4 alloy, 200mm-travel FSR frame with 1.5", head tube, full-cartridge bearing pivots and ISCG mounts makes the Status ready to handled the most technical descents
- Coil-sprung Fox Van RC shock with compression and rebound adjust offers high-end performance in an affordable package
- RockShox Domain Dual Crown 200mm-travel coil-sprung fork with 20mm Maxle thru-axle and adjustable rebound makes a bombproof and supple downhill slider
- Specialized Butcher DH 26 x 2.3", soft dual compound front and rear tires offer great traction with Monster Team approved tread, and a bombproof casing
- FSA Moto-X crankset has 165mm forged solid arms, and uses a single 36T steel ring for no-compromise downhill toughness
- Specialized four-bolt, direct mount, 40mm long stem keeps the handlebar low, fast, and aligned after a spill
- The 750mm-wide Specialized Demo low-rise handlebar is mega wide to control the toughest conditions
- Avid Elixir 5 hydraulic disc brakes with HS-1 rotors and metallic pads for downhill stopping power.