The 200mm Status FSR I features FSR suspension, plus a custom X-Fusion Vector R shock and 170mm-travel X-Fusion Vengeance coil-sprung fork.
- X-Fusion Vengeance coil-sprung fork with tapered alloy steerer tube, 170mm of travel, adjustable rebound control and 20mm thru-axle makes for a plush fork that tracks through technical terrain
- Custom X-Fusion Vector R coil rear shock with adjustable rebound works with the bike's FSR design to keep the rear wheel planted for aggressive riding
- M4 alloy, 200mm-travel FSR frame with 1.5" head tube, full-cartridge bearing pivots and ISCG mounts makes the Status ready to handle the most technical descents
- Specialized Butcher SX 2.3" dual compound tires for premium traction on challenging terrain
- The 750mm-wide Specialized DH low-rise handlebar is super wide to control the toughest conditions
- P.Disc rim is 32mm-wide and lace to Specialized Hi Lo disc hubs with 36 stainless spokes to a 20mm thru-axle in the front, robust to handle technical downhill terrain