The 200mm Status I park bike features FSR suspension, plus a custom X-Fusion Vector R shock and 170mm-travel X-Fusion Vengeance fork.
- M4 alloy, 200mm-travel FSR frame with 1.5", head tube, full-cartridge bearing pivots and ISCG mounts makes the Status ready to handled the most technical descents
- Custom X-Fusion Vector R coil rear shock with adjustable rebound works with the bike's FSR design to keep the rear wheel planted for aggressive riding
- X-Fusion 170mm-travel coil-sprung fork with adjustable rebound and 20mm thru-axle for pinpoint steering and control
- Alex P-Disc rim is 32mm-wide and lace to Specialized Hi Lo disc hubs with 36 stainless spokes to a 20mm thru-axle in the front, robust to handle technical downhill terrain
- Specialized Butcher SX 2.3", tires feature soft-compound rubber for premium traction in all conditions
- Bombproof and easily serviceable Truvativ Howitzer XR BB can handle serious punishment
- The 750mm-wide Specialized Demo low-rise handlebar is mega wide to control the toughest conditions
- Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brakes with tool-less reach adjust and metallic pads keeps speed in check.