The S-Works Shiv Module is the ultimate triathlon weapon, delivering the perfect blend of stealthy power, drag-defying aerodynamics, and tailored fit options. To celebrate the success of the bike, three artists were commissioned to interpret Aero, Fuel, and Fit, the driving forces behind the S-Works Shiv, using the frame and fork as the canvas. Garrett Chow's "Aero" is an artistic conceptualization of airflow around the frame. Andrio Abero's "Fuel" depicts a turbine engine converting fuel into momentum. Matt Fleming's "Fit" is an abstract of the elements that contribute to the Shiv's overall fit. Three artists, three unique and eye-catching designs. Build your own custom dream machine with one of the fastest, and best looking, frames around.
- S-Works 11r carbon FACT IS frame with OSBB is optimized for crosswinds and speed
- FACT carbon monocoque fork w/ crosswind-optimized airfoils is stiff and precise
- Fully-adjustable Specialized Carbon Aerobar w/ semi-integrated aero stem for multiple fits
- Magura RT8TT hydraulic caliper brakes offer maximum braking power
- Shiv Aero, FACT carbon seatpost w/ 12.5mm and 37.5mm offset options for aero efficiency