A true multi-tasker for anything from commuting to a weekend camping trek down the coast with loaded panniers, the Source Expert Disc does it all anytime, anywhere with disc brakes and integrated lights, rack, and fenders, plus 2x10 FSA/SRAM Apex drivetrain for lighter weight and flawless shifting.
- All-new, super light E5 fully-manipulated alloy disc frame is built for high speed, low-fuss, and great versatility, with tapered head tube, internal routing, rack/fender mounts, and center kickstand attachment
- Sturdy alloy fork with Cr-Mo steerer and fender/rack mounts and internal light cable routing for the ultimate multi-purpose bike
- Body Geometry grips lock on and help alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers. Integrated bar ends for changing hand position included.
- Strong, reliable Avid hydraulic disc brakes for sure stopping and control in any weather with any load
- SRAM Apex 2x10 drivetrain with 11-32t cassette and FSA compact crank for the latest in lightweight, wide-range gearing and spot-on shifting every time
- Integrated Supernova E3 Pure headlight supplies over 300 lumens of light, plus a taillight to keep you safe on the road anytime
- Supernova Infinity hub-dynamo is superlight and can be switched off for a drag free option
- Super light and compact Racktime Ultra hollow alloy rack lets you carry supplies without adding a lot of bulk, max load 10kg