A true multi-tasker for anything from commuting to a weekend camping trek down the coast with loaded panniers, the Source Eleven does it all anytime, anywhere with disc brakes and integrated lights, rack, and fenders, plus 11-speed Shimano Alfine internal gearing with belt drive for the ultimate in low-maintenance efficiency.
- All-new, super light E5 fully-manipulated alloy frame is built for high speed, low-fuss, and great versatility, with tapered head tube, internal routing, rack/fender mounts, and wide tire clearance, Plus open rear triangle for belt drive.
- Sturdy alloy fork with Cr-Mo steerer and fender/rack mounts and internal light cable routing for the ultimate multi-purpose bike
- Body Geometry Targa gel grips lock on and help alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers. Integrated bar ends for changing hand position included.
- Strong, reliable Shimano dual-piston hydraulic disc brakes for sure stopping and control in any weather with any load
- New Gates Centerline 24t sprocket for Shimano Alfine 11-speed belt drive with 55T chainring
- Shimano Alfine 11-speed internal hub is the epitome of quality, versatility, and simplicity
- Integrated Supernova E3 Pure headlight and taillight keep you safe on the road for anytime riding
- Supernova Infinity hub-dynamo is superlight and can be switched off for a drag free option
- Super light and compact Racktime Ultra hollow alloy rack lets you carry supplies without adding a lot of bulk, max load 10kg