The Sirrus provides road bike geometry with flat bar handling so you can ride fast on longer rides, but also be stable and quick in town. The 24-speed drivetrain with wide gearing allows top speed with hill climbing capabilities, too.
- Sirrus double-wall, machined alloy rims for strength and reliable braking, plus alloy, sealed cassette hub with stainless spokes
- Specialized Body Geometry Targa Sport saddle has front/rear bumpers for durability and ample padding for comfort
- Flak Jacket protection and a grooved tread make the Specialized Nimbus tires perfect for city or open road use
- Body Geometry Targa gel grips alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers for all-day riding comfort
- A1 Premium Aluminum fully-manipulated frame offers a great ride and versatility, with rack/fender mounts and wide tire clearance
- Straight blade steel fork with fender mounts gives you all the durability you need to manage potholes and rough roads