Combining the heart of the world's best road bikes with a flat-bar, urban-friendly form, Sirrus Pro redefines the notion of versatility. The lightweight alloy frame with carbon seatstays and fork (both with Zertz) is super efficient and highly compliant, while the 2x10 FSA/SRAM Apex drivetrain means lighter weight and flawless shifting.
- All-new, super light E5 fully-manipulated alloy frame with carbon seatstays with Zertz, tapered head tube, internal routing will keep you ahead of the pack and get you to work with time to spare, rack/fender mounts for added utility
- FACT carbon fork with Zertz inserts for a quick, responsive road feel and forgiving ride
- Body Geometry Targa gel grips lock on and help alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers, integrated bar ends for changing hand position included
- Sporty yet comfortable Body Geometry Targa Comp fitness saddle with light, durable Cr-Mo rails
- SRAM Apex 2x10 drivetrain with 11-32t cassette and FSA compact crank for the latest in lightweight, wide-range gearing and spot-on shifting every time
- Specialized All Condition Armadillo Elite is the quintessential high-mileage training tire - fast enough to hammer and tougher than nails
- Adjustable 4-position oversized forged alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning