With a SL4 FACT 8r frame and light, efficient 2X10 drivetrain, the Sirrus Pro is up for any challenge and will do it as fast you want, with the added benefit of flat bar convenience for getting around in urban environments.
- Sporty yet comfortable Body Geometry Targa Comp fitness saddle with light, durable hollow Cr-Mo rails
- Adjustable, 4-position, oversized forged alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning, plus Body Geometry Targa gel grips lock on and help alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers
- Specialized FACT 8r carbon frame with Zertz provides a lightweight, compliant ride for maximum speed and comfort
- Specialized FACT full monocoque fork provides a lightweight, compliant and great handling front end
- FSA SL-K carbon compact crankset with 50/34 configuration for lightweight, wide-range gearing
- Specialized FACT CG-R seatpost allows for lightweight performance with additional compliance benefits