Combining the heart of the world's best road bikes with a flat-bar, urban-friendly form, Sirrus Limited redefines the notion of versatility. The super light FACT carbon frame and fork (both with Zertz) is stiff, fast, and highly compliant, while the 2x10 FSA/SRAM Apex drivetrain means lighter weight and flawless shifting.
- New FACT 8r carbon, FACT IS constructed frame with Endurance Road geometry, Zertz inserts, and tapered head tube delivers the pure speed of a high-end road bike in a flat-bar package
- FACT carbon fork with Zertz inserts for a quick, responsive road feel and forgiving ride
- Adjustable 4-position oversized forged alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Body Geometry Targa gel grips lock on and help alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers, integrated bar ends for changing hand position included
- Sporty yet comfortable Body Geometry Targa Comp fitness saddle with light, durable Cr-Mo rails
- SRAM Apex 2x10 drivetrain with 11-32t cassette and FSA compact crank for the latest in lightweight, wide-range gearing and spot-on shifting every time
- Specialized All Condition Armadillo Elite is the quintessential high-mileage training tire--fast enough to hammer and tougher than nails