The Sirrus Expert gets a big step up with a lighter E5 aluminum frame and smoother FACT carbon seatstays with vibration damping Zertz inserts.
- New SRAM Apex is a high-value, super durable, and smooth 10-speed derailleur
- Flat aluminum handlebars with 5 degree bend add comfort and confidence to your ride
- Adjustable 4-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Body Geometry Riva Road saddle combines lightweight hollow Cr-Mo rails and generous padding for all-day performance and comfort
- FACT carbon/alloy fork with Zertz inserts for a quick, responsive road feel and forgiving ride, fender mounts for versatility
- Body Geometry triple-density gel grips alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers and come with bar ends for changing hand position
- Lightweight E5 double butted alloy frame with forgiving hourglass carbon seatstays provides the perfect balance of performance and comfort, enough clearance for fenders