With a SL4 FACT 8r frame and light, efficient 2X10 drivetrain, the Sirrus Expert Disc is up for any challenge and will do it as fast you want, with the added benefit of flat bar convenience for getting around in urban environments, and powerful disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Strong, reliable, Formula dual-piston hydraulic disc brakes for sure stopping and control in any weather with any load
- Reliable Espoir Sport, 25c road tire with double BlackBelt puncture protection for stability and durability during high-mileage riding
- FSA Gossamer compact alloy crankset with 50/34 configuration for lightweight, wide-range gearing
- Specialized FACT full monocoque fork provides a lightweight, compliant and great handling front end
- Body Geometry Targa gel grips lock on and help alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers, integrated bar ends for changing hand position included
- Sporty yet comfortable Body Geometry Targa Comp fitness saddle with light, durable hollow Cr-Mo rails
- Specialized FACT 8r carbon frame with Zertz provides a lightweight, compliant ride for maximum speed and comfort