The Sirrus Elite provides road bike geometry with flat bar handling so you can ride fast on longer rides, but also be stable and quick in town. The carbon fiber fork brings down weight in the front end, while soaking up road shock.
- Body Geometry Targa gel grips lock on and help alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers
- Super light fully-manipulated E5 Premium Aluminum frame is built for high speed, low-fuss, and great versatility, with tapered headtube, internal routing, rack/fender mounts, and wide tire clearance
- FACT carbon legs and alloy steerer fork with Zertz for responsive road feel and forgiving ride, with fender mounts and wide clearance for added versatility
- Shimano triple crankset for 9-speed drivetrain provides gearing for any terrain and any load, with precise, reliable action, chainguard keeps pants clean
- Sirrus semi aero, machined alloy rims plus alloy sealed-bearing cassette for a strong, fast-rolling wheelset