The Sirrus Elite receives a wide range of nice touches, especially with its FACT carbon fork with vibration damping Zertz inserts for a smoother ride.
- High-value Shimano Deore rear derailleur delivers the perfect shift every time
- Adjustable 4-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Body Geometry Riva Road saddle combines lightweight hollow Cr-Mo rails and generous padding for all-day performance and comfort
- Body Geometry triple-density gel grips alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers and come with bar ends for changing hand position
- FACT carbon/alloy fork with Zertz inserts for a quick, responsive road feel and forgiving ride, rack/fender mounts for versatility
- Lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum double butted alloy frame with forgiving hourglass seatstays provides the perfect balance of performance and comfort, enough clearance for fenders