The Sirrus Elite Disc with Fitness Geometry provides flat bar handling so you can ride faster on longer rides, yet be stable and quick in town. The hydraulic disc brakes mean you'll have confidence to ride regardless of the weather or what you're carrying on your racks.
- New E5 Premium Aluminum frame w/ Fitness Geometry built for speed and versatility
- FACT carbon fork w/ Zertz provides lightweight and smooth handling
- Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30c tires for performance and visibility
- Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on grips w/ integrated bar end for no-slip performance
- Tektro Gemini, hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power
- Shimano Sora, 9-speed derailleur for crisp, no-hassle shifting
- Body Geometry Targa Sport saddle w/ steel rails for all conditions comfort
- Compatible with Specialized Plug + Play Fender Set
- The custom color—Rocket Red—is designed to naturally age over time. It will exhibit splashes of a dark rich color when exposed to prolonged direct sunlight. This finish is deliberate and therefore not covered under the traditional warranty policy.