The Sirrus Elite Disc provides road bike geometry with flat bar handling so you can ride fast on longer rides, but also be stable and quick in town. The hydraulic disc brakes mean you'll have confidence to ride regardless of the weather or what you're carrying on your racks.
- Strong and light AXIS Classic Disc wheels
- Super light fully-manipulated E5 Premium Aluminum frame is built for high speed, low-fuss, and great versatility, with tapered headtube, internal routing, rack/fender mounts, and wide tire clearance
- Premium Aluminum disc fork with Cr-Mo steerer, with fender mounts and ample tire clearance for added versatility
- Flak Jacket protection and a grooved tread make the Specialized Nimbus tires perfect for city or open road use
- FSA 9-speed compact crankset with 50/34 configuration provides ample gearing and crisp shifting
- Strong, reliable, Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brakes for sure stopping and control in any weather with any load
- Body Geometry Targa gel grips lock on and help alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers