Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
Fitness is not a fad, and the Sirrus proves you're taking your fitness journey seriously. The Sirrus Elite Carbon combines a quality carbon frame and always-reliable Shimano Sora drivetrain to deliver a comfortable and fast ride. As you push yourself to reach your goals, the Sirrus will be a powerful ally to have on your health and wellbeing team.
- Versatility comes in the form of rack and fender mounts, allowing you to carry gear or to fend off road spray in inclement weather.
- The frame is engineered and designed with Fitness Geometry, helping you ride more efficiently in a position that will see you riding comfortably, mile-after-mile, while the Body Geometry Targa Comp saddle is designed for fitness riders and assures blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Zertz inserts in the lightweight Specialized FACT 9r carbon frame, and agile and responsive Specialized FACT carbon full-monocoque fork, absorb road roughness and give you a smoother ride.
- Axis Classic Disc wheels come fitted with reliable and tough Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect 30mm tires. These tires feature a reflective sidewall and BlackBelt casing for added comfort and puncture protection on your ride.
|FRAME||Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Fitness Geometry, Zertz, internal cable routing, tapered/integrated headset, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount|
|FORK||Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque, Zertz, post disc mounts, Plug + Play fender mounts|
|HEADSET||FSA, Campy style, integrated cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm|
|FRONT WHEEL||AXIS Classic Disc|
|REAR WHEEL||AXIS Classic Disc|
|RIMS||PER SPECIALIZED WHEEL BOM|
|REAR HUB||PER SPECIALIZED WHEEL BOM|
|SPOKES||PER SPECIALIZED WHEEL BOM|
|FRONT TIRE||Espoir Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm|
|REAR TIRE||Espoir Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Sora, braze-on|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Sora, 9-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||microSHIFT R9, 9-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||Shimano, 9-speed, 11-32t|
|CHAIN||KMC X9, 9-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|CRANKSET||FSA Vero, 7075 alloy, sub-compact, Cr-Mo bolts, 110mm BCD spider, 48/32T|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||FSA, square taper, cartridge bearings|
|STEM||Specialized Flow Set, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, double-butted 6061 alloy, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 600mm width, 31.8mm|
|TAPE||Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on, integrated bar ends|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Targa Sport, steel rails, SWAT compatible mounts, 155mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized alloy, 27.2mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Tektro, hydraulic|
|PEDALS||Nylon body, alloy cage, low profile bearing system|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice