The Sirrus Comp provides road bike geometry with flat bar handling so you can ride fast on longer rides, but also be stable and quick in town. The 2X10 drivetrain with wide gearing allows top speed with hill climbing capabilities, too.
- FACT carbon legs and alloy steerer fork with Zertz for responsive road feel and forgiving ride, with fender mounts and wide clearance for added versatility
- Body Geometry Targa gel grips lock on and help alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers, integrated bar ends for changing hand position included
- Super light fully-manipulated E5 Premium Aluminum frame is built for high speed, low-fuss, and great versatility, with tapered headtube, internal routing, rack/fender mounts, and wide tire clearance
- Adjustable, 4-position, oversized forged alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- FSA Omega 2x10 crankset with 48/34 rings for lightweight, wide-range gearing and spot-on shifting every time, pairs with 11-36 SRAM cassette
- Specialized Body Geometry Targa Sport saddle has front/rear bumpers for durability and ample padding for comfort