Combining the heart of the world's best road bikes with a flat-bar, urban-friendly form, Sirrus Comp redefines the notion of versatility. The lightweight carbon fork and 2x10 SRAM drivetrain means lighter weight, smoother ride, and flawless shifting.
- FACT carbon/alloy fork with Zertz inserts for responsive road feel and forgiving ride, with fender mounts and wide clearance for added versatility
- Super light E5 fully-manipulated alloy frame is built for high speed, low-fuss, and great versatility, with tapered head tube, internal routing, rack/fender mounts, and wide tire clearance
- Body Geometry Targa gel grips lock on and help alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers, integrated bar ends for changing hand position included
- Adjustable 4-position oversized forged alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- SRAM 2x10 crankset with 48/34 rings for the latest in lightweight, wide-range gearing and spot-on shifting every time. Mates with 11-36 105 cassette