The Sirrus Comp benefits from the precision shifting of a Shimano Deore LX rear derailleur, and every rider will appreciate not having to stop for flat tires thanks to Armadillo technology.
- Smooth, precise Shimano Alivio 9-speed shifters offer effortless and reliable performance
- Body Geometry Riva Road saddle features generous padding for all-day performance and comfort
- Adjustable 4-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Body Geometry triple-density gel grips alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers and come with bar ends for changing hand position
- FACT carbon/alloy fork with Zertz inserts for a quick, responsive road feel and forgiving ride, with fender mounts for added versatility
- Lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum double butted alloy frame with forgiving hourglass seatstays provides the perfect balance of performance and comfort, with internal cable routing and enough clearance for fenders