The Sirrus Comp Disc provides road bike geometry with flat bar handling so you can ride fast on longer rides, but also be stable and quick in town. The hydraulic disc brakes mean you'll have confidence to ride regardless of the weather or what you're carrying on your racks.
- Super light fully-manipulated E5 Premium Aluminum frame is built for high speed, low-fuss, and great versatility, with tapered headtube, internal routing, rack/fender mounts, and wide tire clearance
- Double BlackBelt protection and a wider 28c profile make the Specialized Espoir Sport tires perfect for city or open road use
- Sporty yet comfortable Body Geometry Targa Comp fitness saddle with light, durable hollow Cr-Mo rails
- Premium Aluminum disc fork with Cr-Mo steerer, with fender mounts and ample tire clearance for added versatility
- FSA Omega compact alloy crankset with 50/34 configuration for lightweight, wide-range gearing
- Adjustable, 4-position, oversized forged alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning, plus Body Geometry Targa gel grips lock on and help alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers
- Strong, reliable, Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brakes for sure stopping and control in any weather with any load