Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
Fitness is not a fad, and the Sirrus proves you're taking your fitness journey seriously. The Sirrus Comp Disc combines our premium lightweight aluminum frame with the durable Shimano Tiagra drivetrain to deliver a comfortable and fast ride. As you push yourself to reach your goals, the Sirrus will be a powerful ally to have on your health and wellbeing team.
- Discover what great ride quality feels like with the lightweight, Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum frame, paired with an agile and responsive Specialized FACT carbon fork with Zertz to absorb road roughness and give you a smoother ride.
- Axis 1.0 Disc wheels come fitted with reliable and tough Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect 30mm tires. These tires feature a reflective sidewall and BlackBelt casing for added comfort and puncture protection on your ride.
- The frame is engineered and designed with Fitness Geometry, helping you ride more efficiently in a position that will see you riding comfortably, mile-after-mile, while the Body Geometry Targa Sport saddle is designed for fitness riders and assures blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Reflective graphics are strategically located on the bike in order to increase your visibility to other riders and motorists in low-light conditions.
- Versatility comes in the form of rack and fender mounts, allowing you to carry gear or to fend off road spray in inclement weather.
|FRAME||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing w/ smooth welds, internal cable routing, tapered/integrated headset, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount|
|FORK||Specialized FACT carbon, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount|
|HEADSET||FSA, Campy style, integrated cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 31.8mm|
|FRONT WHEEL||AXIS 1.0 Disc|
|REAR WHEEL||AXIS 1.0 Disc|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Tiagra, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano, 10-speed, 11-34t|
|CHAIN||KMC X10, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|CRANKSET||FSA Gossamer Pro, alloy, MegaEVO BB, sub compact, 48/32T, 110mm BCD spider|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||FSA MegaEvo, threaded|
|STEM||Specialized Flow Set, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 20-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm|
|TAPE||Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on, w/ integrated bar ends|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Targa Sport, steel rails, SWAT compatible mounts, 155mm|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano BR-M395, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano BR-M395, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano, hydraulic|
|PEDALS||Nylon body, alloy cage, low profile bearing system|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice