Roubaix-inspired Endurance Road geometry, FACT carbon fork with vibration-absorbing Zertz, and shaped tube sets make the Secteur stable, smooth, and efficient.
- Lightweight, A1 Premium Aluminum double-butted frame with smooth welds and integrated headset has S-shaped seatstays for vertical compliance and an efficient ride
- Lightweight FACT carbon fork provides precise steering through tight turns, with Zertz inserts to absorb road chatter
- Sturdy and fast-rolling Alex rims with 32 holes
- Forged aluminum, dual Teflon-pivot brakes are light and reliable
- Never miss a critical shift with Shimano 2300 STI shifters
- Reliable new Espoir 25c road tire with double BlackBelt puncture protection for stability and durability during high-mileage riding