You can thank the Endurance Road Geometry, shaped seatstays with Zertz, and FACT carbon fork (also with vibration-absorbing Zertz), for the Secteur Expert Disc's fast and comfortable ride over the long haul. Perfect for a Gran Fondo or epic weekend ride, the 10-speed Shimano 105 compact drivetrain, powerful disc brakes, and upgraded wheelset are not only efficient and reliable—they'll help you cover and discover new places by bike.
- Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance, wrapped with non-slip Specialized Roubaix tape for vibration-damping
- E5 Premium Aluminum disc frame with Zertz inserts, OSBB, and ample tire clearance provides a lightweight, confident, compliant ride for any adventure
- FACT carbon disc-specific fork provides ample tire clearance and the best balance of strength, stiffness, and compliance for a confident ride
- Smooth, precise Shimano 105 STI shifters are renowned for their race-ready performance and exceptional value
- Durable AXIS 4.0 Disc wheelset with wide rim for tire volume and contact, plus sealed cartridge bearing hub