You can thank the Endurance Road Geometry, shaped seatstays, and FACT carbon fork with vibration-absorbing Zertz, for the Secteur Elite's super-smooth and responsive ride. Perfect for a Gran Fondo or epic weekend ride, the upgraded wheelset and 10-speed Shimano Tiagra compact drivetrain add efficiency and reliability.
- Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance, wrapped with non-slip Specialized Roubaix tape for vibration damping
- 10-speed Shimano Tiagra STI shifters are smooth and precise, offering reliable performance and great value
- Lightweight, A1 Premium Aluminum, smooth-welded, butted frame features hydroformed, shaped seatstays with Zertz for great vertical compliance and a confident ride
- Specialized FACT carbon fork with Zertz provides predictable steering and smooth handling
- Specialized Espoir Sport 25c tires with BlackBelt puncture protection allows for smooth, fast, and confident ride
- Supportive Body Geometry Riva Plus Road saddle with Cr-Mo rails is a perfect combination of comfort and efficiency