Perfect for a Gran Fondo or epic weekend ride, the Secteur's Endurance Road Geometry, FACT carbon fork with vibration-absorbing Zertz, and shaped tube sets delivers a ride that's stable, smooth, and quick. The 9-speed Shimano compact drivetrain add efficiency and reliability to any road adventure.
- Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance, wrapped with non-slip Specialized Roubaix tape for vibration damping
- Never miss a critical shift with Shimano 2400 Claris STI shifters
- Lightweight, A1 Premium Aluminum double-butted frame with smooth welds and Endurance geometry has Compliance Plus seatstays for vertical compliance and a confident, efficient ride
- Specialized FACT carbon fork with Zertz provides predictable steering and smooth handling
- AXIS Classic wheels balance weight and strength, fitted with Specialized Espoir Sport tires for a smooth ride
- Supportive Body Geometry Riva Plus Road saddle with Cr-Mo rails is a perfect combination of comfort and efficiency