A lighter weight E5 frame with FACT carbon seatstays sets the Secteur Comp at the top of the range. Compact gearing offers wide range while keeping things light.
- Adjustable 4-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy handlebar for easy access to levers and a more comfortable hand position
- Specialized Elite alloy seatpost is carbon-wrapped, making it lighter and stiffer for increased power in the saddle
- Lightweight FACT carbon fork provides precise steering through tight turns, with Zertz inserts to absorb road chatter
- New Shimano 105 STI shifters are smooth and precise, and renowned for their race-ready performance and exceptional value
- Lightweight E5 double butted alloy frame with carbon seatstays and Zertz inserts for quick, responsive, and compliant ride