Perfect for a Gran Fondo, with Roubaix-inspired Endurance Road geometry, plus shaped seatstays and FACT carbon fork both with vibration-absorbing Zertz, the Secteur Comp is fast and comfortable over the long haul. Upgraded wheelset and 10-speed SRAM Apex DoubleTap compact drivetrain add efficiency and reliability.
- Lightweight, A1 Premium Aluminum, smooth-welded, butted frame features hydroformed, shaped seatstays with In-Zertz for great vertical compliance and lateral stiffness
- Lightweight FACT carbon fork provides precise steering through tight turns, with Zertz inserts to absorb road chatter
- Shallow Bend Comp alloy handlebar has variable-radius, shallow drop for easy access to levers and more comfortable hand positions
- SRAM Apex 10-speed shifters employ DoubleTap technology for simple, intuitive shifting and reach adjustment for perfect fit
- Reliable new Espoir 25c road tire with double BlackBelt puncture protection for stability and durability during high-mileage riding