Easily the most versatile women's XC Trail bike on the market, the 120mm-travel Safire uses women's-specific geometry, Total Suspension Integration and an intuitive FlowControl Brain damper to deliver a sure-fire combination of speed, efficiency and superior handling. Fit for every trail you can get your wheels on.
- Custom Avid Elixir hydraulic disc brakes offer excellent modulation thanks to organic pads, adjustable levers and size-specific rotors in a lightweight set up.
- Designed by Ned Overend, our dual-compound S-Works "The Captain" tires have a fast-rolling center section and biting edge knobs to handle technical terrain.
- Lightweight Fox F120 fork features 120mm of fully adjustable travel, with compression/rebound adjust and lockout.
- Lightweight Shimano XT crankset delivers crisp shifting under any conditions, in a stiff two-piece design.
- Our custom DT Swiss wheels don't cut corners when it comes to quality: sealed cartridge bearings, a DT Swiss rear hub with quick release and DT Swiss Competition stainless spokes with alloy nipples. Exclusive to Specialized.
- Safire FSR M5 manipulated alloy frame with women's-specific geometry and ORE top/down tubes for lightweight strength and efficiency, plus sealed cartridge bearing pivots.
- Specialized AFR rear shock, custom-tuned for the Safire with remote Trail Tune inertia valve, Brain Fade and adjustable rebound.