If you aren't already obsessed with trail riding, the Safire will inspire you to keep coming back for more. With an intuitive FlowControl Brain damper, FSR suspension and an ultra low standover frame that's balanced for climbing and descending, it's easily the most versatile women's XC Trail bike on the market and the most fun you'll have on the trail.
- Custom Shimano 2-piece crankset promises stiffness, efficiency and high quality
- Versatile Fox Talas RL alloy fork with 140-100mm adjustable travel, compression/rebound adjust and lockout is built to conquer any obstacle
- Avid Elixir CR SL hydraulic disc brakes feature tool-free reach and pad contact adjustment for complete control and powerful stopping performance
- Specialized Ariel women's saddle with hollow Cr-Mo rails features lightweight foam cushioning and a Body Geometry ergonomic cutout for pressure relief
- S-Works The Captain front tire with Aramid bead and The Captain Control rear tire combine for versatile XC performance approved by XC legend Ned Overend
- Safire-tuned AFR Brain rear shock with Trail Tune inertia valve and Brain Fade adjustment dials in the perfect blend of pedaling efficiency and bump compliance
- FACT 9m carbon FSR frame with M5 alloy seatstays/chainstays, women's-specific geometry and tubing, and a DMD derailleur mount create an all-around lightweight and high performance trail ride