Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
The all-new S-Works Venge ViAS Di2 was developed with one objective in mind—to be the fastest bike in the world. The design for this bike started with building our own Win Tunnel, and with more than 1000 hours of testing, prototyping, and refining, we can say with confidence that we nailed our objective. The high level of performance starts with a Rider-First Engineered™ frame and fork that feature a new level of aerodynamics. This is coupled with the added benefit of the Roval CLX 64 wheelset—the fastest wheels we've ever made. Along with the zero-drag brakes and Aerofly ViAS cockpit, the S-Works Venge ViAS Di2 is, quite simply, the fastest bike in the world.
Use the Venge ViAS sizing tool to replicate your current bike fit.
- Fully integrated proprietary brakes are strategically located where wheel flex is minimal. This reduces brake rub, as well as laying claim to a near-zero drag coefficient for maximum aerodynamic efficiency.
- The FACT 11r carbon frame features fully internal cable routing, and it's Rider-First Engineered™ in order to provide consistent performance across the entire size range.
- The S-Works crankset features our highest quality carbon construction for the best in lightweight power transfer, while also featuring a fully integrated ANT+ compatible Quarq power meter.
- Roval CLX 64 wheelset provides the ultimate in speed and performance. Optimized for both head- and crosswinds, the CLX 64 wheelset is tubeless-ready and features a 21mm internal rim width for enhanced traction, minimal rolling resistance, and improved aerodynamics. The Roval CLX 64 wheels are produced under license from Hed Cycling to US Patent No 8,888,195.
- FACT carbon fork is designed to drastically reduce aerodynamic drag, while still providing incredible stiffness and steering response for all out efforts and twisting descents.
|FRAME||FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, internal cable routing, carbon OSBB|
|HEADSET||Custom bearings, ultra thin|
|FORK||FACT carbon, full monocoque|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized Venge|
|FRONT WHEEL||Roval CLX 64, tubeless ready|
|REAR WHEEL||Roval CLX 64, tubeless ready|
|RIMS||OE Aero Road Tool + Bolt and T-nut Blk|
|SPOKES||Black Prince Brake Pad Set - Flash Evo|
|FRONT TIRE||S-Works Turbo, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x22mm|
|REAR TIRE||S-Works Turbo, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed, 11-28t|
|CHAIN||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed|
|CRANKSET||S-Works FACT carbon, OSBB, Quarq Power Meter, 52/36T, w/ CeramicSpeed ceramic bearings|
|STEM||New Venge Assembly|
|HANDLEBARS||S-Works Aerofly ViAS|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized Venge, FACT carbon|
|FRONT BRAKE||Venge ViAS|
|REAR BRAKE||Venge ViAS|
|PEDALS||Nylon platform pedals w/ reflectors|