The S-Works Venge's competition-crushing combo of Tarmac-inspired stiffness and light weight with Shiv-inspired aerodynamics makes this pure race machine truly more bike than aero. Shave even more grams with a FACT IS 11r carbon frame plus uber-light, Pro Tour-proven SRAM red components, and this bike will elevate you—and the riders on our Pro Tour teams—to a whole new level.
- UCI-legal, FACT IS 11r Aero Race Design, carbon frame with one piece carbon OSBB/chainstay, internal cable routing, and tapered head tube provides the complete performance formula for weight, stiffness, and aerodynamics
- UCI-legal, carbon fork with 3:1 airfoil shaping and straight profile for best combination of aerodynamics and stiffness, carbon dropouts with co-molded steel inserts for added durability
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset with OSBB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings, plus SRAM's pro tour-proven Red group for a smooth, feather-light package with max power-transfer
- Ultralight Roval Rapide SL 45 wheelset with carbon/alloy hybrid rims for low aerodynamic drag with the reliability of an alloy brake track
- New Body Geometry Romin Evo carbon-reinforced saddle with hollow Ti rails features contoured profile and turned-down nose for comfort and power in aggressive position
- Stiff, light, UCI-legal, bladed carbon seatpost flips between 20mm and 0mm setback, also wide range of vertical adjustability