Free shipping on orders over $150.
The Venge is fast. Plain and simple. Behind it sits a myriad of science, testing, aerodynamic tweaking and design. What does all this mean for you? A bike that's faster in the flats, faster over rollers, and faster in sprints. The Venge will save you 45 seconds over 40 km compared to a Tarmac. Couple that with FACT carbon that's nearly as light as it is stiff and the only excuse you have for going slower are those things you're standing on. Build it up in the spec you want, and let this Venge off the chain.
- Stiff, light, UCI-legal, bladed carbon seatpost flips between 20mm and 0mm setback
- UCI-legal, S-Works FACT 11r carbon frame w/ one-piece OSBB/chainstay and tapered headtube
- 1-1/8" upper and 1-3/8" lower, ultra-light, hybrid bearings integrated w/ headset
- New Team Issue Layup, UCI-legal, full carbon monocoque fork with 3:1 airfoil shaping is stiff and aerodynamic
|BOTTOM BRACKET||CeramicSpeed, ceramic bearings|
|SEATPOST||S-Works Venge, FACT carbon, flippable 20/0mm offset|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper, 1-3/8"" lower, hybrid cartridge lightweight bearings, w/ custom 15mm Venge top cap|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized Venge|
|FORK||S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, Team Issue Layup|
|FRAME||S-Works FACT 11r carbon, FACT construction, aero-shaped tubing, compact race design, tapered 1-1/8"" to 1-3/8"" headtube, internal cable routing, carbon OSBB|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Venge - Geometry
|Seat-Tube Length, B-B Center to Top||467mm||487mm||507mm||527mm||547mm||577mm|
|Top-Tube Length, Horizontal||518mm||537mm||548mm||565mm||582mm||600mm|