The S-Works Venge is fast. Plain and simple. Behind it sits a myriad of science, testing, aerodynamic tweaking and design. What does all this mean for you? A bike that's faster in the flats, faster over rollers, and faster in sprints. The Venge will save you 22 watts over 40kp/hr compared to a Tarmac. Couple that with FACT carbon that's nearly as light as it is stiff and the only excuse you have for going slower are those things you're standing on.
- UCI-legal, FACT 11r carbon frameset with one-piece carbon OSBB/chainstay, internal cable routing, and tapered headtube, S-Works full carbon monocoque fork with 3:1 airfoil shaping and straight profile for best combination of aerodynamics and stiffness
- Ultra-light Roval Rapide CLX 60 full carbon clincher with CeramicSpeed bearings delivers incredible braking performance with the perfect balance of aerodynamics, stiffness and weight
- New S-Works Turbo 24c 220TPI tire is fast and light, offering extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction for easier climbing, faster descending, and harder cornering
- S-Works FACT carbon crankset is OSBB, with removable carbon spider, and CeramicSpeed ceramic bearings for maximum power transfer
- Stiff, light, UCI-legal, bladed S-Works carbon seatpost flips between 20mm and 0mm setback, plus a wide range of vertical adjustability