The S-Works Venge was designed to be the fastest bike in the world, and it turns out that's exactly what it is. Only the second World Champion from the United Kingdom, and the first in 46 years, Mark Cavendish won in a style that simply cannot be denied—a full-throttle, kick-to-the-line, leave competitors throwing for second place performance. Only 200 framesets were made in 2011.
- Specialized puts its championship-winning blend of speed and light weight in the new FACT IS S-Works Tarmac SL3 11r carbon frame with incredibly stiff oversized BB and 1.5" lower headset bearing
- FACT full carbon monocoque fork with uni-weave finish integrates with the frame using an oversized race to deliver enhanced steering precision
- S-Works oversized BB FACT carbon crankset combines high strength and light weight for unparalleled efficiency and power transfer
- Campy-style 1-1/8" to 1.5" headset with steel bearings ensures quality, low maintenance and lighter weight
- Stiff and adjustable S-Works FACT carbon Pave seatpost uses a Zertz insert to minimize road vibrations for greater comfort