Competitive Road Our feathery FACT carbon Tarmac is so light and quick, the finish line will barely know it's being crossed. There might not even be a finish line in your race, simply staying a tire length or two in front of your friends on a given day might be your mission. To do that you need a steed designed for raw speed and efficiency that's still light, sharp-handling and smooth-riding. Designed in cooperation with the Specialized-sponsored Gerolsteiner squad, our FACT carbon Tarmac is all that and more. The Tarmac will whisper to the scales and murmur sweet nothings to the finish line-wherever it might be.
- Specialized puts its championship-winning blend of speed and light weight in the new FACT IS S-Works Tarmac SL3 11r carbon frame with incredibly stiff oversized BB and 1.5" lower headset bearing
- FACT full carbon monocoque fork with uni-weave finish integrates with the frame using an oversized race to deliver enhanced steering precision
- S-Works oversized BB FACT carbon crankset combines high strength and light weight for unparalleled efficiency and power transfer
- Campy-style 1-1/8" to 1.5" headset with steel bearings ensures quality, low maintenance and lighter weight
- Stiff and adjustable S-Works FACT carbon Pave seatpost uses a Zertz insert to minimize road vibrations for greater comfort