The Venge is fast. Plain and simple. Behind it sits a myriad of science, testing, aerodynamic tweaking and design. What does all this mean for you? A bike that's faster in the flats, faster over rollers, and faster in sprints. The Venge will save you 22 watts over 40kp/hr compared to a Tarmac. Couple that with FACT carbon that's nearly as light as it is stiff and the only excuse you have for going slower are those things you're standing on.
- UCI-legal, FACT 11r carbon monocoque frame with one-piece OSBB/chainstay, internal cable routing, and tapered headtube provides the complete performance formula for weight, stiffness and aerodynamics
- UCI-legal, full carbon monocoque S-Works fork with 3:1 airfoil shaping and straight profile for best combination of aerodynamics and stiffness, carbon dropouts with co-molded steel inserts for added durability
- Pro-quality, long-lasting and lightweight CeramicSpeed bottom bracket with ceramic bearings for reduced friction
- 1-1/8" upper and 1-3/8" lower, ultralight hybrid bearings with alloy housing create the highest quality headset bearings available
- Stiff, light, UCI-legal, bladed S-Works carbon seatpost flips between 20mm and 0mm setback, plus a wide range of vertical adjustability