The bike that carried Saxo Bank's Fabian Cancellara to a prologue win at this year's Tour of California is none other than the wind tunnel engineered Transition®. The competitive leader in aerodynamics and stiffness, the Transition gets its Autobahn speed from proprietary features like an incredibly slippery Specialized FACT carbon chassis (aluminum version also available), FACT integrated crankset, completely integrated brakes and a two-position Transition carbon seatpost.
- Specialized integrated aero brakes use a center-pull front brake and hidden rear break to reduce drag
- The fast-rolling Zipp 404 wheels feature an aerodynamic shape and a dimpled surface for even less air resistance.
- Body Geometry TT and Tri-specific TriTip saddle with hollow titanium rails is light and durable, with a thickly padded nose and ergonomic cutout for pressure relief
- S-Works oversized BB FACT carbon crankset combines high strength and light weight for unparalleled efficiency and power transfer
- Aerodynamic FACT carbon monocoque fork with uni-weave integrates seamlessly with the full carbon frame for enhanced aerodynamics
- Profile CX 3 full carbon fiber handlebar features integrated carbon extensions and carbon armrests for the lightest weight and most adjustable set-up
- S-Works Transition FACT 9r carbon triple monocoque frame features an oversized BB for maximum pedaling efficiency and kudos from riders like Fabian Cancellara
- S-Works Transition carbon seastpost features 3 setback options and reversible head assembly for maximum micro-adjustment