The bike that carried Saxo Bank's Fabian Cancellara to a prologue win at this year's Tour of California is none other than the wind tunnel engineered Transition®. The competitive leader in aerodynamics and stiffness, the Transition gets its Autobahn speed from proprietary features like an incredibly slippery Specialized FACT carbon chassis (aluminum version also available), FACT integrated crankset, completely integrated brakes and a two-position Transition carbon seatpost.
- Specialized integrated aero brakes use a center-pull front brake and hidden rear brake to reduce drag
- S-Works Transition FACT 9r carbon triple monocoque frame with uni-weave features an oversized BB for maximum pedaling efficiency and kudos from riders like Fabian Cancellara
- Aerodynamic FACT carbon monocoque fork with uni-weave integrates seamlessly with the full carbon frame for enhanced aerodynamics
- S-Works oversized BB FACT carbon crankset combines high strength and light weight for unparalleled efficiency and power transfer
- S-Works Transition carbon seastpost features 3 setback options and reversible head assembly for maximum micro-adjustment