Whether it's winning the Tour de France or a local crit, the next generation of Tarmac—the SL4—was born to race, with head-snapping acceleration and razor- sharp handling. The S-Works model features our lightest and stiffest frame ever, plus super light Dura-Ace components and Roval Fusée SLX wheels: no wonder the Tarmac is the go-to chassis for pros on multiple world-class teams.
- Brand new SL4 FACT IS 11r carbon frame has our highest stiffness-to-weight ratio ever, with tapered head tube, carbon OSBB, and internal cable routing
- Full carbon monocoque fork with tapered steerer offers the ultimate in precision handling and acceleration
- Roval Fusee SLX is our lightest wheelset, with DT-Swiss internals and an asymmetrical rear rim for outstanding combination of performance and strength
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset with OSBB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings, plus legendary Shimano Dura-Ace 10-speed shifters ultralight, smooth performance
- Body Geometry Romin Pro saddle with carbon rails is built for racing fast with a contoured profile that keeps the rider in an optimal power-transfer position
- S-Works FACT carbon seatpost and cradle is super light and stiff for optimal power transfer, fully adjustable, and accommodates carbon-rails
- Adjustable 4-position oversized alloy stem with carbon-clip front cone plus 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning