Whether it's winning the Tour de France or a local crit, the next generation of Tarmac— the SL4—was born to race, with head-snapping acceleration and razor-sharp handling. The S-Works model features our lightest and stiffest frame ever, plus super light SRAM Red components and Roval Fusée SLX wheels: no wonder the Tarmac is the go-to chassis for multiple world-class teams.
- Brand new SL4 FACT IS 11r carbon frame has our highest stiffness-to-weight ratio ever, with tapered head tube, carbon OSBB, and internal cable routing
- Full carbon monocoque fork with tapered steerer offers the ultimate in precision handling and acceleration
- Roval Fusee SLX is our lightest wheelset, with DT-Swiss internals and an asymmetrical rear rim for outstanding combination of performance and strength
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset with OSBB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings, plus SRAM's pro tour-proven Red group for a smooth, feather-light package with max power-transfer
- Body Geometry Romin Pro carbon-reinforced saddle with Ti tails, and contoured profile for optimal power position
- S-Works FACT carbon seatpost and cradle is super light and stiff for optimal power transfer, fully adjustable, and accommodates carbon-rails
- Adjustable 4-position oversized alloy stem with carbon-clip front cone plus 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning