Free shipping on orders over $150.
Whether it's winning the Tour de France or a city-limit sprint, the next generation of Tarmac—the SL4—was born to race, with its powerful acceleration and razor-sharp handling. Customize this FACT IS 11r carbon OSBB frameset with the spec of your choice.
- Brand new SL4 FACT IS 11r carbon frame has our highest stiffness-to-weight ratio ever, with tapered head tube, carbon OSBB, and internal cable routing
- Full carbon monocoque fork with tapered steerer offers the ultimate in precision handling and acceleration
- Campy-style 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" headset with sealed, Cr-Mo bearings ensures precision, low maintenance, and lighter weight, with 20mm of carbon spacers
- S-Works FACT carbon seatpost and cradle is super light and stiff for optimal power transfer, fully adjustable, and accommodates carbon-rails
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Press-in OSBB cups w/ ceramic bearings|
|SEATPOST||S-Works FACT carbon, 27.2mm|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper and 1-3/8"" lower Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, w/ 8mm carbon cone spacer and 20mm of carbon spacers|
|SEAT BINDER||Forged alloy,Ti bolt and nut, 32.6mm|
|FORK||S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, OS race for 1-3/8"" bearing|
|FRAME||S-Works SL4 FACT 11r, FACT IS construction, compact race design, 1-3/8"" lower bearing, carbon OSBB|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Tarmac - Geometry
|Seat-Tube Length, B-B Center to Top||460mm||490mm||510mm||530mm||550mm||580mm|
|Top-Tube Length, Horizontal||518mm||537mm||548mm||565mm||582mm||600mm|