Free shipping on orders over $150.
The S-Works Tarmac SL4 is a pure and unbridled race machine. It climbs effortlessly, descends confidently, and sprints ferociously. It's the lightest, stiffest frame we make and it shows as soon as you push on the pedals. Bottom line, you'll be faster on this bike. There's a reason it's the weapon of choice for the Saxo-Tinkoff, Astana and Omega Pharma-Quick-Step Pro Tour teams.
- S-Works SL4 FACT 11r carbon frame has our highest stiffness-to-weight ratio ever, with tapered headtube, OSBB, and internal cable routing for race day performance
- Full monocoque FACT carbon fork with a tapered carbon steerer is super light with great torsional rigidity for high-speed handling
- Pro-quality, long-lasting and lightweight CeramicSpeed bottom bracket with ceramic bearings for reduced friction
- S-Works FACT carbon seatpost and cradle is super light and stiff for optimal power transfer, fully adjustable, and accommodates carbon rails
|BOTTOM BRACKET||OS integrated, CeramicSpeed, sealed ceramic bearings|
|SEATPOST||S-Works SL, FACT carbon, 2-bolt, 27.2mm|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper and 1-3/8"" lower, hybrid cartridge lightweight bearings, 8mm carbon cone spacer, w/ 20mm of carbon spacers|
|SEAT BINDER||Forged alloy, 32.6mm, Ti bolt|
|FORK||S-Works Tarmac FACT carbon full monocoque, OS race for 1-3/8"" bearing, hollow carbon dropouts|
|FRAME||S-Works SL4 FACT 11r carbon, FACT construction, tapered/shaped headtube, compact race design, 1-3/8"" lower headset bearing, carbon OSBB|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Tarmac - Geometry
|Seat-Tube Length, B-B Center to Top||460mm||490mm||510mm||530mm||550mm||580mm|
|Top-Tube Length, Horizontal||518mm||537mm||548mm||565mm||582mm||600mm|