After three consecutive victories in the Tour of Flanders, the Tarmac went on to win the 2010 Tour de France. Like the team bikes of Saxo Bank-Sungaard and Team Astana, this SL3 is ready to race with SRAM RED.
- The notorious Pro Tour-dominating SL3 FACT IS 11r carbon frame has phenomenal stiffness to weight ratio, with tapered head tube and OSBB carbon shell
- Full carbon monocoque fork with tapered steerer provides for the ultimate in precision handling and acceleration
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset with oversized BB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings has the highest strength to weight ratio for unparalleled efficiency and power transfer
- Body Geometry Romin carbon-reinforced saddle with Ti tails, and contoured profile for optimal power position
- S-Works FACT carbon seatpost and cradle is super light and stiff for optimal power transfer, fully adjustable, and accommodates carbon-rails
- Ultralight Roval Rapide SL 45 wheelset with carbon/alloy hybrid rims for low aerodynamic drag with the durability of an alloy brake track
- SRAM's pro tour-proven RED carbon shifters are super light, with "double tap" technology for simple intuitive shifting and reach adjustment for perfect fit